Saturday, April 28, 2007

I've A Secret To Tell You, TD5!

Apparently, I have a guilty-pleasure album. I don't think I've any business liking Klaxons but I kind of do. I admit it! And it's shameful. That's my early review.

As for The Fratellis...they're fun but I can't really focus on them too much. I'll have to give them a better spin a few more times. So far, my impression is that they can get annoying. Fun but annoying. You know how I feel about too many 'la la la -s' and other type noises in a song and they're that kind of band. It brings back memories of those stupid Kaiser Chiefs...

Okay.

I'm well aware that it's no secret once it goes on the blog but you other baka shouldn't judge me.

5 comments:

  1. The other annoying La-La-La-ler is Lily Allen. That song "Smile" gets annoying really quickly. I want to beat her with her own thunder thighs.

    Yeah, I said it Watanuki.

    - H1

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you may speak the truth...
    Watanuki will not be impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watanuki is in servitude. She can get as mad as she wants, she still has to serve me.

    - H1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm.....I am intrigued. Maybe you need to hook a brother up with some bootleg material?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me? Bootleg? Who is this?!

    I do have something to send though and if somehow things ended up in the mail as well, like The Fratellis and Klaxons, theeeennn...I would have no clue how it ended up there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...