Sunday, July 22, 2007

Funny, Funny

I keep forgetting to mention it, but there's this advert. for the new "Kid Bopz" CD which features that ass song "Girlfriend" by Avril the stupid poser bitch Lavigne. I wasn't actually watching the tv when I heard it so immediately I cringed, "ugh, there's that stupid song." I looked up only to discover kids were singing it.

That's right. I couldn't tell the difference between the real song and the kids' cover.

Ah, I slay myself.

In other news, Smashing Pumpkins does not slay me. Is it wrong of me to not consider them as the Smashing Pumpkins anymore? If there's no D'arcy or James Iha, then in my opinion, there's no Smashing Pumpkins.

Then I came across the really disturbing article on www.NME.com that said that the new album has pictures of The Diseased Whore Monger in it because Billy stupid-ass Corgan is friends with that DWM.

Friends?

That is laughable and not in the har har kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...