Thursday, August 16, 2007

This Is Some Bullshart We Ever Did See



Crazy, stoopid bullsharters.

Edit: Apparently I have to amend after receiving this comment from Bughie J., "Meat without feet is okay but everyone knows the best meat has feet." and the comment previously left by X.

While that's all well and good, and The HOchies appreciate your support of legged animals, I think we're missing the point some here.

The point being "meat without feet" is a gross misuse of the word "meat"!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE me some meat without feet!
    but I don't consider it meat--that's how I get away with my "diet"--why these ppl trying to mess me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't even entertain the idea by referring to it as such. That is wrong on your part. You halfway redeemed yourself, making you a bullsha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...