Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's September!

I love the first day of September.
It reminds me that Fall is just around the corner and Fall is my quite possibly my favourite season.

Those hot summer days are coming to an end, the kids go back to school and I get to laugh at their disheartened faces when they're all sitting on the school buses and college is back in session, meaning I don't have to walk the NYC streets with a bunch of day-offers and hangin'-outers.

The HOchieS birthdays are coming up, Pumpkin pies, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then all of this leading into the Christmas Season.

These are the things to like about Fall.

You know what I don't like though? I don't like that this September found me stumbling out of bed at 6 AM to get to work for 8.30 AM.

That is not how I like to begin this month, especially on a long weekend! Ugh.

Anyway, it's cold tonight. And I like that.

There's lots already planned for our first week in this month and I can't wait. Two weeks from today, more good times and then two weeks from that comes October.

I'm getting kind of happy.

And reallly sleepy.

Goo'day.

Conversation of the day at the office:

"Oooo! The coffee's free? Saaweeeet. I'll take two cups." - Beetchie

And later on...

"Oooo! The hot chocolate's free too?! Ooo, I'll have some of that." - Beetchie

And later still...

"Beetchie, you need to go the bathroom? That's free too you know." - Me
"Shut up, you asshole!" - Beetchie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...