Friday, April 17, 2009

Feeling Extra Hateful

While it is true that I am mostly a hateful biatch at any given moment of the day, I am currently feeling a little bit extra on the hateful behaviour front.
 
While H1 and I knew it was going to be an awesome show, we didn't need to read that the Flight of the Conchords started the show in robot suits and launched straight into "Too Many Dicks on the Dancefloor". 
 
We also did not need to know that almost every awesome song was played including our favourite "Carol Brown".
 
We did not need to know that Kristen Schaal had an awesome stand up set as the opening act.
 
We did not need to know any of these things, and that we missed an awesome FOTC experience because we were already hurting knowing that it would be all these great things and more, and that Ticketmaster effed us over.  Again.
 
Tch.
 
Currently listening to: H1 Viva Pinata-ing, Setzer (Memory Lane) III texting me, and Luuuuuuiiiiiiisssss watching The Punisher.

2 comments:

  1. I agree Ticketmaster sucks! That is crappy about the show I'm sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. They had a pre-sale and sold out the entire show during that time. I still don't know how Ticketmaster could allow such a thing - oh wait, I do know. It's due to the fact that they're assholes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...