Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Like A Loser

Friday happened and I happened upon Nintendo World.

H1 thought it best to not have a "loser" status but I think she was wrong.

I still think I'm a loser, even though I did pre-order. It's the kind of loser feeling one gets from seeing the DSi in stock.

Ah well. I don't like taking chances sometimes.

But man, am I liking my little DSi.

And man, am I a loser for gifts - of the threebie variety!






I know B. is thinking about swiping my little charm thingie there...aren't you, B.?



It's a sad thing when the box is so heavy because of the manual. I'll have to take a picture of that sometime to show just how massive it is. Which DSi camera to use? Bwahahaha. Lame.

You know what's also lame? The DSi trying to blind me!

I turned it on and was not expecting to look upon the sun when I flipped that screen open. I actually had to look away because of that damned backlight but it was pretty frickin' hilarious, in my mind, but not to my eyes.

Little red DS of H1's...you are still awesome!




And it's not just because of your awesomely placed racing flame, either.

But man, did I do a pretty awesome job there.

Ha.

Currently playing on the DSi: Chrono Trigger and watching KRONUS kick the bucket at 6:40 AM this morning. Awwww =(
That game is still the most brilliant thing ever.

3 comments:

  1. Not so studious BeetchieWed Apr 08, 02:29:00 PM 2009

    o_O

    I. Want. It.

    Thanks for the gift as always B. Heh. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DSi or the charm?
    Because the answer is that you get neither. I was going to try to smooth talk one for you but that biatch didn't want me to smooth talk her.

    Curses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curses - for you that is. har har har har.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...