Friday, May 29, 2009

S7: 24 HC 4 AM to 8 AM

Oops.
I may have forgotten that posts were due for this.

Due to the fact that the end of the season was so damned disappointing, here's a general head count with no real re-cap of dullness.

HC: 3; 1; 5; 10

That may be wrong but ask me if I care at this point. I might be off on one but I don't really remember.

The only three things I can really remember: the poor, cliched acting and lines given. Who wrote those last two episodes? Did I? When I was 7?

I did enjoy that Jack made peace with his life with the help of a Muslim holy man. It reminded me that the Fox Network are assholes and that this must have hurt them to air. Idiots.

Tony A. ... you were totally justified. When did you become Jack Bauer and when did Jack Bauer become a pansy?

I guess biolological weaponary running through your blood will do that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...