Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Situation Just Gets Worse

Some weeks ago, the inevitable happened - the brown multiplied.

H1 and I walked into the kitchen for lunch, to discover that the regular forks and knives were finished and replaced with cousins of the smug, shit brown spoon.



As if that was not bad enough, some weeks later, I walked to my desk first thing on a Monday morning and discovered that someone had left me a face mask.



A face mask.

At first I thought someone was trying to offend me by giving me a face mask because I am part Asian and I'd need it to protect against the wrongly named Swine Flu (stop the pig hate!), but then I realised everyone at work got them.

How do I feel about these new developments?



That pretty much sums it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...