Monday, May 25, 2009

Who Loves Me?

Who wants to buy me the Ultimate Sephiroth pyo?

Or at least put in half, making my total $75 and you, whoever you may be, your total $75?

Or something? (Making my total $0 and you, whoever you may be, your total $150?)

If I get this, I will never buy/coerce or consider getting another Sephiroth figure again!

Really though, you guys should pity me... I never had a good one but I will never knock my very first FF toy which was my Sephy keychain which I'm still very much proud of and love most of all my figures.

But let us take a moment to gaze upon this new one and his beauty, together...







::tear::

2 comments:

  1. ...B. you know if I had the monies...




    I would buy MYSELF a kindle 2, so I guess I don't heart you that much, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ass.

    How about this...How about, you put in 75 for my Sephy and I put in 75 for your Kindle 2?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...