Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Obsession(s) of Week(s): 5/24/2009 - 6/24/2009

Tetris DS



Tetris DS. H1 and I have playing all week after remembering that we had it tucked away somewhere. Let us just say that Level 5 of the game "PUSH" is unfair but eff you Mario, I finally Donkey Kong'd your ass!

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and the Colbert Report



Not having a computer for weeks, allowed me to get re-acquainted with my TV. I've been missing some seriously hilarious times with those two anchors.

Drawing



The lack of computer also has me drawing a lot more. It's a good thing, well...not my crappy drawings but at least I've been trying more than I usually do and should. And I'm trying Zarnyx is all new styles and slight adjustments to his clothing. I'm always obsessing over Zarnxy...

New and Old Anime



And now that I've got a new computer, well...it's over for TV and Drawing! Back to my Anime of which I have a lot of series to catch up on and new ones to check out. Old/Ongoing: Kuroshitsuji, Soul Eater, Naruto S., Bleach, ZNatsumeY, Hitman Reborn. New: K-ON, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, 07-Ghost...yeesh, the list is endless.

Iwasaki Taku



I find myself very taken up with the music of this composer and have decided that whatever anime he scores the music for, I will watch. That's no reason to watch an anime but so far, with all the newer works he has done...it's very promising and I've loved it all.

Currently listening to: "Scarlet Fields" by the Horrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...