Thursday, April 15, 2010

Drawings

I took pictures of these a great number of weeks ago.

Why didn't I post them?

Me? A Slacker?

Never!

Zarnyx drawings...but when are they ever NOT Zarnyx drawings.






I'm not sure.  Zarnyx actually does not smoke, I don't think.  That's more of a Raphael trait.  I think I just stuck it on him in a moment of lapsed judgment.  I was trying something.

I have to say, I have been entertaining the thought of drawing a new 'character'.

Oh, you two-day crazy rumblings for thoughts.  You'll soon go away just like everything else does, once I find something new to obsess over.


Currently listening to: "Warsaw or the First Breath You Take After You Give Up" by Them Crooked Vultures.  My like-hate relationship continues.

2 comments:

  1. They look great! I like them. Ooh new character?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gen'

    Yeah, don't know what the face looks like yet. Or maybe just new clothes for Via. I like Via's clothes though. It's so badly-dressed 90's.

    Before I forget, I love the meltyblend and gummies. Mmm, good stuff. Maybe I should go eat some right now...har har.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...