Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How?

Just a few days ago, I was having a bit of a thought.

I was pondering how it is I just missed when the trees started getting leaves.

I saw when there were buds but then, as if over night (or while I was at work) the trees just sprouted all this green (or pink, or white, or yellow...whatever tree it is).

What the heck?

Then!!!!!

I spotted H1's flower pot!

How and when did this happen?!

How did it go from this...


to THIS?!


H1 assures me that this plant comes back every Spring.  She also says we never notice because the deer usually come around and eat it.

That's a likely story, I feel.

What's even more impressive is how that pinwheel blossomed so fantastic like.


Hmm.

Curiouser and curiouser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...