Saturday, May 08, 2010

If Only I Had My Camera

I saw the funniest thing this morning. 

I witnessed a raccoon bust open my garbage.  He then gave me angry eyes when I tried to get his attention and finally decided he'd leave after I harassed him enough times.

If only I could have the picture proof to show you that the blasted raccoon was so fat that he could not fit between the hedge to go from my yard to the neighbour's.

What makes him a bafoon is that he tried many times to squeeze in the same spot but got stuck every time.  Then he tried to go under the gate but that wouldn't work.  Finally he climbed the fence and went on a jaunt through H1's yard, paraded near the strange tree and then across the street.

He was so cute in the face, that raccoon.

But what a bastard for throwing down my effin' garbage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...