Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Because I Need To Make a List

I know I have Amazon for it but not all these things are on there yet to be added to my wish list!

I took a second look at the games coming out for the 3DS today and made a list of all the ones I am interested in. 

I'll be cursing Nintendo a lot within the next year. 

Animal Crossing
Kid Icarus
Mario Kart
(maybe)
Paper Mario
Etrian Odyssey
Shin Megami Tensei
Resident Evil: Revelations (what the hell...can't be that scary on a hand-held, right? Bwahahaha, who am I kidding?)
Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle (more like Mask of Headaches...I can see frustration now from a 3D related puzzle.  Oh Hershel.)
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest
Codename: Chocobo Racing 3D

A Boy and His Blob

And all this for games that are not even out yet and ONLY DS related!!!  What about all the games I still have to play or want?!

The Last Story (no release in sight or details...phew)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2011)
Professor Layton and The Unwound Future
Super Scribblenauts
Okamiden
Rock Band 3

Thank goodness I didn't see anything from the PS3's Move list that I wanted.

And thank goodness for reviews.  I'll just wait for those...

2 comments:

  1. no Metroid Other M? *launches ka-me-ha-me-ha at the screen*

    Thanks for stopping by over at my blog ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. I have not been "Kamehameha'd" in some time.

    I never got into the Metroid series. The new one looks pretty good and I am sure it will be good but I am not about to invest in another series.

    Pretty soon I'll be living in a Nintendo House made from cases of all my DS and Wii games. The Mask of Majora will get to live in the House of Nintendo with me, shaded from the elements.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I enjoy reading yours but have not commented in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...