Sunday, June 20, 2010

No. 4 and No. 11 Only, Please

I recently stumbled upon greatness.

This August, a Doctor Who Box Set of all 11 Doctors in action figure form, is set for release.

It comes neatly packaged in a TARDIS box!


While this is one of the greatest things I have seen, I would only need the Fourth and Eleventh incarnations of the Doctor.


In case anyone is confused as to which those are, I have marked up a copy to demonstrate.

I believe the figures are all sold separately but I would also need a TARDIS to go with them.  Maybe two! That might be a dangerous situation though, so I will have to think about it.  I also have not watched the David Tennant series which I hear was quite good.  If I like Tennant, I may need the Tenth Doctor as well.

In other Doctor Who news, H1 and I watched the second of the two part episode today called "Cold Blood".  It was a twist of an ending that dealt with the overall main series story arc but it had me distraught.

I know none of you I know are watching it because you all suck, so I will go ahead and say it.

ROOOORRRRRRYYYYY...NOOOOOOOoooooooooo.

I fancied him but suspected that this was coming.  It was a bitter ending and just one of two shocks for the main plot.  I did not know how much more I could take but I only hope they do not write a crappy end to the arc because as of now, this show has been pure brilliance.

1 comment:

  1. The blog comment is:

    baramyx.

    hmmm....

    - H1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...