Monday, August 02, 2010

2 Years

Has it really been almost 2 years since I bought my Shure headphones? It must be because it's about time to get a new pair.  I discovered this last week when one ear bud phased out. 

A half-working right ear piece is just as annoying as a half-working left ear piece.

I would know - I've lost sound in both sides from other headphones I have had.

My headphones get a lot of use, wear and tear but this standard 2 year lasting period is really grating.

I must make myself promise that if I get higher end shures, I will stop listening to my music 3 minutes before the train pulls into Grand C. so that I may wrap them up carefully and tuck them gently away.

Note to self!

Note this note to self in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...