Wednesday, October 20, 2010

None Nerdier Than I

Well, maybe Beetchie and Bughie J. are.

Oh yeah, and then there's Aims.  She's like a super nerd.  There's nothing wrong with that.  It's rather endearing of her actually.

But I digress.

This is why I am a nerd.


Law & Order is being released on the 3DS.

I mean...

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney.
...

Take a moment to breathe.

Annnnddd...exhale!

Having never played that Phoenix Wright game, there really is no reason why I should be as giddy as I am.  It's not that I am a cretin or anything but I just never managed to get my hands on Capcom's well-loved Ace Attorney.  It's also pretty pricey to try to find one now which is why I don't have a copy yet.

However, you give me Hershel Layton and I will get screechy with happiness.

It almost makes me forget that I'm having such a dastardly time with The Unwound Future.  He must be the witch with those beady eyes...Those mesmerizing, beady eyes!

And Luke! Awww, Little Luke Triton but really, did anyone else notice just how tiny Luke looks? (H1? You're anyone.  Did you see that?)

If only Future hottie adult Luke Clive were to show up, then this would be complete but in the meanwhile...

1. This crossover can only be EPIC.  They best not mess this up but I have lots of faith in Level-5.  Lots and lots.

2. All that finger-pointing can only have me feeling daft yet strangely correct about everything.

3. This best not be Japan only because there will be some objections, murdering, followed by some puzzling, and finally a Trial.

4. Dependent on point 3, if there was any reason to NOT get a 3Ds, that just got shot out the window when this game was announced.

5. I know it's unrelated but now that I have your attention, can anyone tell me the answer to the Parrot Delivery Mini-Game #6? Anyone? Seriously, I am stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...