Monday, November 08, 2010

What's in the Box?

I got a pleasant surprise on Saturday via the Post.
A familiar box! Full of coins? A 1 up mushroom, perhaps?


No! Better! It's almost the entire crew!
The best: Luigi
Mario oppressing Yoshi (as per usual), Toad and a cute Goomba to stomp on
Peach with some brain crushing power on the part of my new favourite -

Bowhahaha.  Bowser's truly bad-assed.

More awesome from behind!
And so, that was the my Elite Reward Status from Club Nintendo for the 2009 - 2010 Year.  Pretty cool, I must say and much more awesome than the Mario Hat of last year (although Mari Ho was fabulous).

I am uncertain if I will make the Elite status for the 2010 - 2011 year.  It's looking a little bleak right now, but with more than half the year to go, I am not too concerned.

In the meanwhile....

No, Thank YOU, Nintendo.

2 comments:

  1. The Blog says that was Witti.

    - H1

    Kudos to you Or 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure... the blog tells me "bitan". I have no idea.

    The box is pretty cool. Oh yeah, and the inside stuff is cool too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...