Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Obsessions of the Week(s): 12/25/2010 - 01/02/2011

Doctor Who


David Tennant, to be exact.

H1 and I have off and on been trying to watch Series 2 of Doctor Who. This week with TD5 coming for a visit, I thought, 'what better time to watch Who than to torture a friend'. So marathoning we have been on the 10th Doctor's season. We just finished Series 2 and started up 3 and I must say, I love Tennant. I find him cute. As a Doctor, I find him sweet. Do I love him more than the 11th? Hmm, it's hard to say or maybe I'll just say, they're both awesome in their own ways.  But Tennant? He's got nerdy rocker Zarnyx glasses going for him... 

I will also say of the show that I can see why people liked him and why they liked the Russell T. Davies series so much rather than this Moffat series. It's got more technical sci-fi bits going on, but I still really loved the latest season with the 11th and am totally excited for next year's new season. The 10th Season though was some excellent stuff. That Dalek/Cybermen battle, in addition to Rose's send off were competely fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...