Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy 3.14 Day!

Today is Pi Day, and I have failed to eat any pi(e).  I did eat some custard and rice pudding (more to come later on that rice pudding - oh yes).  That's still a fail, I understand but...

...I did do some math today though! That's gotta count for something, right? So what if the math did not involve circles? Stop looking at me like I'm a bad person!

I hope everyone had a more successful pie eating and algebraic day than I.

Currently listening to: "Island of Dragons" by Tsuyoshi Sekito from the Brave Fencer Musashiden Original Soundtrack.

2 comments:

  1. How the hell did I miss my day?! crap man! The half pi in me is so not working.

    wv:ovesom

    yes, I am awesome, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, X, that the blog says you are awesome. It's looking to me like the blog is "oversome x" to me.

    You are a fake pi! I expect you to forget things like that.

    wv: canneds. I don't speak blog, so I do not understand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...