Monday, April 25, 2011

Nightmares in the Garden

In what has to be the shortest scheduled time for a new, regular season layout, I give to you a page full of nightmares.

There was no love going on for oddly-coloured orchids with summery blue backgrounds or white blinding bamboo landscapes.  Or whatever.

Well, I still love you, weirdo cacophonous coloured orchids but you have weirded out your welcome.



Instead, I will present you with my recent nightmarish find in the garden.  There are a quite a few of them I discovered the eerily, chilly, still day but for now, an exuberant hello is in order for a very...ded fairy.

Perhaps it is a goodbye that needs to be issued?

Considering there are no such things are fairies anyway, there's no need to concern yourself with the Halfing adorning the new, new Spring layout for 2011.

P.S.: For some reason though, I have the urge to tell you - Don't even blink.

6 comments:

  1. OMG. I LOVE this photo. And might have to steal it. Please send me a copy.

    I agree with the blog that the pic is very "unblec," it indeed is not blech at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are not as creeped out as you should be.

    The blog neither, apparently.

    In fact, the blog is a sick bastard because it thinks the picture is...

    wv: Hahialic

    I'm not laughing, Bloggie. I'm not laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the worst picture!!!

    undedeak!!!!

    - H1, an angry elf

    ReplyDelete
  5. No such things as elves either!

    Sorry H1, this was the lesser of two evils.

    wv: moilim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, have no fear. Papa HOchie fixed the fairy. I found her on the table staring at me this morning in a very surreal sort of moment. It was if she turned up unexpectedly and I was fearful for my life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...