Friday, May 27, 2011

This Week: The Rapture

The world may not have ended last Saturday but I certainly had some sort of messed up week.

Two tickets to Arctic Monkeys went to a sad waste, work was less than kind, my good speakers could not console me after a bad day because they decided not to work, and I got my ass kicked by Ghetsis in Pokémon: Black Version.

Seriously...Pokémon.

Yes, it was a trying week but things can always be worse.

I mean, I could listen to this new Arctic Monkeys album I am holding in my hand (more than a week early, mind you! For some reason it was shipped to me ahead of its June 6th release - did they think I was from Rotherham and not New York City? Longer shipping times?) and discover that Suck It and See, sucks and I see what it did there.

What I did there, did you see it?

Or...it could be really great and make me feel even more miserable that I missed the show on Tuesday.

It sure is sounding like a lose/lose situation all around.

Currently listening to: "She's Thunderstorms" by Arctic Monkeys.  Uh... hmm.  This is just okay.  "All My Own Stunts" is sounding like better times and "Library Pictures" is sounding like a win (and a winner is me with number 6, H1).

But this right here?

Wait for it...

This is my jam!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...