Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Quick Nerdish Sort of Note

It's been a week and a half since H1, BH and I trekked to Midtown ON A SUNDAY (ugh) to participate in the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Launch Event.

And of course, there was a freakin' line.
We went on a scavenger hunt to find gold skulltulas, or uh, rather, H1 and BH went on a scavenger hunt while I waited in line for a keychain (yay?) along with my pre-ordered copy of the game.


That...does not look like the gold skulltulas in the game... I call shenanigans!
We did not stay for the drawing of the prize, making all of H1's hard work useless.  But you know, H1, you had fun looking, right?

I did not take a lot of pictures there and really, what did I do then?

Of course, all that was required of me was to take one picture and even that I mucked up.
Well...it was worth it because I got the game on launch day allowing me to register for the limited edition commemorative cd collection.  Right? Yes.  It was not a total loss.

Plus, I am enjoying my game a lot.  A lot.  The details of that I will wait to bore you with at the End of Year review.

Anyway... H1, BH and I will also take away our childhood memories from the trip.  Or at least, BH will have fond, childhood memories of it all.

Memories...and some Shake Shack burgers.

Fellow 3DS Cool Kids Met Via Streetpass at Nintendo World on 6/19/2011: About 40.  Ah yes, I walked away with a lot of those too.  Nintendo's the place to be at a launch event! Did you like my "Rocket Science" moment? Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...