Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Batch of Fortune Cookie Fookery

Just the other day I was thinking to myself - of all the fortunes I get, there must be some times when the fortune does not insult or belittle me.

But once again, as I opened my last cookie yesterday, I was proven stupid once again.

I can't even pretend to know what it's saying because then I'd be accused of not thinking.  Either way, the cookie is telling me I'm a dimwit.  Thanks, Cookie.

Sometimes I misplace some of them or forget to take pictures, so here are some "gems" I found floating around that I did not post before:

More to add to my life of Servitude.
Then there's this one which I can't believe I forgot to post before now.


Currently: Wondering why I even bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...