Friday, August 05, 2011

It Was Almost a Dirty Confession

This morning at NBC's Today Show, the unthinkable occurred - I happened upon the start of a song I did not recognize but figured it had to be Maroon 5 - and it sounded decent.

It sounded not bad.

If you could not tell, I am doing everything in my power to not say the "g" word because Maroon 5 never deserves to be called "gouhh...".

See? I can't even say it.

Perhaps the lapse in mental capabilities on my part was due to the fact that the sound itself was decent for twice (R.E.M. was the only band that actually had good equipment and well, it's R.E.F.R.I.C.K.I.N.G.M.) and also due in part to that one girl who was dancing her way out of the crowd with a ton of flava'.  She was having fun.  What can I say?

I had not forgotten that Adam Levine is a damned douche and that I dislike him immensely.  I am being redundant because I have to be to get this point in your head...that I almost went against every moral fiber in my brain to admit that a Maroon 5 song was guhh..guuh...  ...  more than decent.

However, I have good news to share because I just watched the performance online and Adam Levine still proves to be the jerk he is and I've decided potentially dirty confessions are out of my head.

I corrected myself for you lot.

In case you might still be reeling from something I may have implied, here, let me instead distract you by an awesome kid playing Taiko no Tatsujin.



That kid is a freaking Taiko DRUM MASTER.

Beetchie, you and I need to go back to the arcades of Japan.

Or alternately, we need lots of money for a purchase:

CLICK ME! You know you want to see the price...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...