Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Birthday Pyos List

As promised to Frass, here is the birthday presento-pyos and wishes list.

You guys were pretty good this year! I didn't have to add anyone to the grievance list for forgetting my birthday but I suspect that was thanks in part to H1's FB wishes.  The only person who neglected to wish me a Happy Birthday was TD5 but being that he is away in Europe, I suppose he can be forgiven.  What he cannot be forgiven for is the fact that I e-mailed him (albeit a bastardly request for Jammie D.'s) and he has not responded even though I know he was on FB.  Someone wants top spot on the grievance list it seems.

That aside, here is the present list for both H1 and myself for 2011.  Thanks again to everyone! You guys are the best.


H1's List:

From Momma & Papa Hochie: some clothes.  It was mostly good-timey clothes until they busted out some leopard print.  Needeless to say it was promptly returned.

From Or 2:

1. one of the most awesome teefury shirts which cannot be revealed.  I may have bought one for someone else and have not given it yet

2. a US Open 2011 long sleeve hoodie

3. Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming (DS)

4. Harvest Moon: Rune Factory 1 & 2 (DS) She might be hating me for this right now.  It might be a bit challenging.

5. Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)

6. A Mini-Pete (Emolga pokemon stuffed animal)

Or 2's List


From H1:

1. Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS)
2. A watch - which she is giving to Momma HOchie because it's too big for me.

From Luuuuiiissss: Shadows of the Damned (PS3)

I can't wait to play but unfortunately, Shadows will have to wait.  UC3 comes out next month and I'm in the midst of playing Catherine.
From Momma HOchie & Papa HOchie: The always welcome gift of clothes

From BooHead: a custom built set of stairs

Look at the craftsmanship 
From Frass: a mystery! It has not come out yet but I think it is Professor Layton and the Last Spectre.  Is it, Frass?

From Beetchie: the most bitchin' watch.  A Frank Kozik Dunny Swatch Watch.

I have to make special mention of the birthday greetings that I got from MC and X.

On the one hand, I got the tail end of the Happy Birthday song from X.  I do not know if that was from pure laziness or what but it was hilarious being met with that on the phone.

On the other, I got a birthday song from MC that was too sexy for tv.  I don't know why he insists on making everything nasty but to nasty the Happy Birthday song is a new low.  Thanks MC.  I feel scarred for life.

Probably the best birthday gift I got this year was from Papa HOchie.  He bought me a book, 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die.  I may play a lot of video games but I have no where near played close to 1000 games.  Considering my video game collection probably is only over 100, I probably will not even play 1/2 of the games on the list.  It's a fun book though and he bought it because he sometimes sits with me while I play.  He was excited that God of War was in there as that has become his favourite of the games that I've played recently (not a favourite of mine though).

He bonds with me and it was a cute thing he did.

It reminds of the time he bought me the best Valentine's Day present a girl could ever ask for: a copy of Resident Evil 2.


Papa HOchie, he loves me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...