Wednesday, February 08, 2012

For My Own Benefit

I've got an incredibly shoddy memory now and thus, I'm putting this as a log here to list all the games I'm looking forward to playing/purchasing this year.

I know that's what Amazon Wish Lists are for but mine can get a slightly out of control, so I'll just leave this here.

1. Animal Crossing 3DS
2. Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)
3. Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS)
4. Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS)
5. Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PSVita)
6. Sumioni (PSVita)
7. Sound Shapes (PSVita)
8. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (DS)
9. Resident Evil 6 (PS3)
10.. FFXIII-2 (when it's cheap) (PS3)
11.  The Last of US (PS3) (but more so I just want to own it when it's cheap, because I might be too scared to play)
12.  Jak & Daxter HD Collection (PS3)
13.  Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3)

That's all I can think of at the moment.  I can't say I'm really looking forward to much.  But, I'm sure this list will grow a lot.  Psh.  Now let's see if I can remember to refer to it throughout the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...