Tuesday, February 07, 2012

The Unexpected Friday

Our Friday plans did not go as planned.

There was supposed to be a dinner at Brasserie 8 1/2 but as the day wore on, work happened and other crazy stories involving a certain Frass happened (but best of luck to you!) and dinner was canceled.

It happens and that's that but H1 and I still managed to find some amusement after work obligations.

What we found was a "safe" haven in preparation for the future Zombie Apocalypse, Fandango Paper Bags getting the Handbag treatment, cutie owls in retail and Bitler.

In our ongoing series for preparation in Our Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse, which many of you have chosen to ignore, H1 and I have continued to find plot our escape and scope out suspicious activity in Grand Central Terminal.

On Friday, we found one such suspicious thing.


We see some folks at Grand Central have been prepping and start construction on something but don't they freakin' know that zombies can climb ladders?! Not very smart, folks.  A re-design is in order.

At Grand Central's main hall, we sighted some ridiculous things in retail.  Apparently, those Fandango Bags have moved up in the world and are high class now.  Good for them, I say.


Ooo, and they love me.  Well I cannot say the feeling is mutual but thank you.

We also saw some owls.  They're not ridiculous but too cute not to share.  Owls are awesome like that....


...Most owls anyway except maybe the Cosmic Owl.  I'm not sure how I feel about him yet.

So as of late, I have been getting in a quick bit of news before work from ABC news and Good Morning America.  The team of people at both news sources are fun and very likeable.  Thus, it confused me when I saw what someone had done a promo poster for ABC News Channel 7 and more specifically to Bill Evans, weather personality.

To use the term coined by H1...



...someone made him into "Bitler".

Currently listening to: "End Credits 1" by Tsuyoshi Sekito, from the Ape Escape Original Soundtrack.

2 comments:

  1. Bitler! bwahahahaha. I crack me up sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...