Friday, March 30, 2012

Quote of the Day

H1 and I had quite the long day at the office yesterday and ended up taking a car home.

Maybe it was the late night craziness but for some reason we got to talking about window sill pies.

In my mind, I imagine pies sitting on window sills to cool down to be one type and one type only: Smurfberry pie.

It was then H1 revealed what I can only imagine to be a deep, dark secret that she had been harbouring for years.

"I always envision that smurfberries probably taste like swedish fish," she said, with all honesty.

In my mind, I think raspberries, boysenberries, blueberries or even ribena berries but...swedish fish?

Oh, H1.

You are out of your smurfin' mind.

Or perhaps I just lack creativity.

Smurf.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you were a sad, boring little child who lacked imagination.

    - Pumpkin, not H1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Pumpkin,

      Sounds like someone had fish for brains.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. H1's does have quite the brilliant mind, it's true. Swedish fish...gotta love it.

      And now that she's said it, all I can think about is that's exactly what smurfberries would taste like.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...