Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

Ben & Jerry or Nicki?

That was the question I was confronted with today.

I opted to go with my friends Ben & Jerry, who have very rarely let me down in the past.  When has free scoop day at Ben & Jerry's ever let me down?!

Nicki Minaj on the other hand...

Well, I haven't listened to any of her music (and have no intentions of doing so) and while I know I could have gotten her autograph or taken a picture with her...the lure of free chocolate fudge brownie ice-cream was just too great.

What I'm REALLY trying to say is...

...Sorry, Frass.

I chose Ben & Jerry over you but can you blame me?


  
Currently: feeling a slight twinge of regret.  Oh wait.  No, no.  That's a chocolate-induced memory brought on by hunger.


2 comments:

  1. Funny you should post this. I've been seriously craving fudge brownie ice cream for the last few days. I have a rain check from Rite Aid I need to cash in on. 2 Edy's for 6 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is the Edy's version of chocolate fudge brownie?

      The free scoop day at Ben & Jerry's is always a hit. The line moves really quickly too but for some reason, every year I end up getting a scoop of the chocolate fudge brownie...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...