Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sniffing a Sad Farewell to Spring, and Cursing Under My Breath at Summer

Spring brought quite the bit of rain for a couple of weeks there.  There were warm days to talk about too but nothing in comparison to the hellish heat today and for the next two days.

Yep, Summer, my Nemesis is here.


It's time to say goo'day to my bees (aww, my bees) milling about new buds of Spring and instead, say hello to a robot who echoes my sentiment about Summer.

That sentiment of course is to drink myself into a stupor so I just have a hazy recollection of anything Summery.

Oh, allow this to serve as a PSA while I'm at it: the amazing Futurama starts back tonight at 10 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Happy Summer to all you fools out there who are loving yourselves right now!

And Boo Hiss from the rest of us.

2 comments:

  1. My shirt was soaked with sweat just from walking briskly. It definitely is hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! And it's going to be like this for the next two days! Torture!

      Haven't been on your blog for a while but will check it out this week - saw little blurbs of your adventures that I wanted to read. Hope things are going well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...