Saturday, September 29, 2012

A "Keed"napping at the Job

It was Thursday when members of The Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. and Friends of Hello Kitty went missing.

A missing report with Reward details were posted.

I guess no one will take a knuckle to the eyeballs seriously.
A ransom note and follow up "demands" letter were received.




We were assured that our friends would be safe if the demands of 5 beef patties, candy of the "good" kind (what constitutes "good" is something we don't know) and a batch of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies are met.


Otherwise, the "keed"nappers are threatening that our friends will be dealt the fate of their last victim (WARNING: Disturbing image to follow)


I have questions and issues with this entire scenario.

First of all, why the hell has Agent Coulson not done a damned thing yet? He's got a gun and a cellphone.  

The same can be said of Iron Man.  I don't know what that guy's problem.  I just don't.

Third, H1 and I hope that our friends are being fed and treated well.  Do you see how distraught our little bear looks? Fragile thing, he is.  We're most concerned with his well-being.

All that said, we don't negotiate with terrorists and we've called in for some help.


It's about to turn to crazy nasty.

Hello.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want them to suffer the fate of Lego man!!! I hope they are rescued soon. Get them the good candy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'll get nothing!!!!! We're not negotiating with terrorists! I'm really hoping Agent Coulson's got a plan...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...