Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fail in February

I came across a decent idea: Four In February.

The idea being to play and finish four games in February as a step towards ending the backlog of video game shame most of us who play games have.  The criteria could extend to games you've already started and if you finished it in February, it'd count towards your overall total.

Indeed! I do have a backlog... a shameful one, H1 might reckon.

I did not make the "four in February" but in my defense, I play a lot of JRPGs and well, as anyone who knows these sort of things, JRPGS tend to take a lifetime to finish.

So, I failed.  But, not really!

I *finished* Persona 4 The Golden (*have to get the true ending but you know, 83 plus hours later, I'm considering myself just about done).

I finished Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

I finished Little Inferno.

So, see? I did not fare too poorly.  Right?!

With March soon upon us, I am plugging through a few more.  What to play portable wise?

Hmmm... 

Suggestions? Anyone? From this list?

Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Lumines
Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
Ace Attorney 2
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Resident Evil Revelations
Dragon Quest VI

Now, keep in mind I have to finish whatever I start by March 24th.  Why? Because Luigi's Mansion 2 comes out and...it's Luigi.

Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...