Monday, September 30, 2013

Late Night Story Time!



Don't be weepy, sleepy puppies... It's almost time for bed, TAY.  Time to change into pajamas (or if you don't wear any of those... whatever it is you want to do, it's kewl.  I just don't need to hear about it), brush your teeth, dim the lights and curl up under those blankets.  Hm? You're not sleepy yet? TAYV Movie Night gave you the scares?! Oh.  Ohhhh, you wanted me to read you a story before bed! Sure, I can do that.  Actually, I've got about 16 to share!


Here they are, TAY! The awesome stories you created as part of this morning's Open Forum: Mario & Luigi Mushroom Kingdom Mad Lib ActiviTAY! Thanks to everyone for their entries! And thanks for the banter on this Thorsday.  Click the links to read everyone's hilarious entries and I have to say, it was quite fun with you guys, TAY.  It always is.

Note: I tried to edit accordingly to match tenses and so on but I may have missed some of that.  You'll get the idea hopefully.  As for the weird "colour animal" on the last answer, I am not making it up but that's what the Nintendo World Mad Lib had.  It was clearly a mistake but too funny not to keep in.
If I forgot anyone's entry somehow, let me know so I can add it! Also, if the links don't work, let me know that too.

Aikage
Battleborn
Cookie
Damson
Dyram the Emerald Blade
Kaploy9
Kuponut
LoserMLW
Migaru90
Nach
Novibear
Shardik the Man Bear
Supergeek
Sylverfyst
TheUnfathomableTruth
UI 2.0

Thanks again, everyone.  And goodnight! See you all on the morrow...
  • Visit TAY Classic for lullabies, discussions on life, video games and whatever else you want to talk about.  Join in discussions or start one of your own! If you have any questions on how TAY works, check out the TAYtorial for answers to all your questions.
The Original Article was posted on August 22, 2013 on tay.kotaku.com.  The article may be found at the following link: http://tay.kotaku.com/late-night-story-time-mushroom-kingdom-mad-libs-activ-1186085121

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...