Hochie 1... 0r 2 signing in after a busy month of mundane goings-on.
There are people that I dislike and there are those I don't really get along with because our personalities do not sync. I don't think about them often because that is life. I accept it and I live my life but I know now that there are two people that I really hate in this life. Hate to the point that If I believed then this is the sort of loathing that would condemn my soul to a bad place for all the thoughts that I have thought about them. I don't want to hate people that are concrete beings in my existence, people that I have actually met and who continue to try to impose their evil greedy ways into my life and the life of my family but I do... badly.
I hate that they think that I owe them unending gratitude for every breath that I take in this country. I thanked you and have never disrespected you but I will not kiss your ass. My father has slaved, yes SLAVED, for you for 10 years (and counting) to "repay" any real and imagined debt that you perceive any of my family owes you.
You were overwhelmingly unkind to my family because we filled the role of poor relations. We may not have your money but we are richer than you ever imagined and I know that you know that. You can build as many churches as you think will buy your way into that Heaven before the God that you love to tout but I know that you do it for fame and more money. You know it too. I remember as I am sure you do that when someone commented that you must count your blessings, you said you prefered to count your money. You can fool a lot of people but the people that really know you, really know you.
So employ all the island slaves you want and present oversized cheques to priests for your photographs in newspapers, feed athletes, and keep talking about God but I know how you think, I know things about you and I HATE YOU. You are the worst kind of people and as you get older, your money will not comfort you, you will find as you get older that you cannot trust anyone because no one is really your friend, you will find that not as many people as you think like you and when your body begins to really rot and your face is filled with maggots, all the money that you crave will be for naught because your children never loved you and respected you and no one will really care that you are dead and gone except to find out how much they get in your will. Count your money as blessings on Earth because you will find none anywhere else.
-Hochie 1
and may their bedbugs siphon off their bodily juices 'til they are shriveled up, dessicated little strands of jerk jerky
ReplyDeletekussen from a sympathetic bug with a hug
bravo.
ReplyDelete