Monday, April 03, 2006

Ever since the day after VD

I've been having a string of bad luck. Oh, VD = Valentine's Day.

I already blogged about the FF/Death Cab BS. Oh, BS = Bullsh*t.

I'm not really over that whole mess especially since Fuse insists on showing Franz Ferdinand and Death Cab specials every chance they get. "Down with Ticketmaster!!!" Ok.

Anyway, April Fool's Day came. At Midday, I sat here and bought my tickets (down with ticketmaster! A 20 dollar concert turned out to be 25.80 thanks to handling fees or some BS) to Mindless Self Indulgence.
Fun times, right?
Sure...If the club at which they're going to perform re-opens before May 11th after being shut down via court order for the selling of drugs in that church(The Avalon is some kind of former church or some bizarre such nonsense)!

Sandy Cheeks told me things won't get better until after April because she just senses it. So far she's right. I'm hoping/feeling things will get better by say Wednesday or Mid-Month but I'm not nearly as good a soothsayer as Sandy Cheeks.



Nor can I karate chop a xylophone like nobody's buisness. You just don't mess with peeps who can do that.

Currently listening to: All sorts of things! Rain. "Black Tower" by PureSound, Inc. from the "Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages" soundtrack & quickly fading into "Nerve Rack" by Tsuneo Imahori (TRIGUN).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...