Well that silly X! Next you know she'll be telling us her inebriated dream brew Blue Moon Belgian White Belgian-style wheat ale is made with orange peel for a uniquely smooth taste, and that from September to December they sell a naturally pumpkin-flavored variety of this same ale. Hmm... as I recall, X was looking for something to do with a Pumpkin... how peculiar.
So I had me some Blue Moon Honey Moon Summer Ale tonight and it was quite tasty good. Of the "mm Mmm" variety of good. I think I too "shall drinking that pumpkin-flavored by the gallon come September," if X needs a drinking partner.
- J for president, 2008. Slogan: "I'm only in it if I can win it!"
the beer is called BLUE MOON I swear!!!!!! And I am sober now. hmph.
ReplyDeleteUh huh.
ReplyDeleteWell that silly X! Next you know she'll be telling us her inebriated dream brew Blue Moon Belgian White Belgian-style wheat ale is made with orange peel for a uniquely smooth taste, and that from September to December they sell a naturally pumpkin-flavored variety of this same ale. Hmm... as I recall, X was looking for something to do with a Pumpkin... how peculiar.
ReplyDeletesigning my name so you know who to blame,
j
Ahahahaha, you continue to slay us.
ReplyDeleteBut not X. I don't know what her reaction will be when she sees what you've written.
ReplyDeleteI am not a silly X!!!!! And I shall drinking that pumpkin flavored (and I don't mean that damned cat) by the gallon come September...
ReplyDeleteThe HOchies love you how you "shall drinking that pumpkin-flavored"
ReplyDeleteReal sober there. One glass of wine huh? More like one gallon.
So I had me some Blue Moon Honey Moon Summer Ale tonight and it was quite tasty good. Of the "mm Mmm" variety of good. I think I too "shall drinking that pumpkin-flavored by the gallon come September," if X needs a drinking partner.
ReplyDelete- J for president, 2008. Slogan: "I'm only in it if I can win it!"
I would vote for J for president.
ReplyDeleteAnd we would feed freshly baked home-made bread and pepper to the masses, to go along with that pumpkin ale.
-H1