It's one of those days when I never should have left the house.
And I knew it.
This week has been horrific, so why wouldn't the one day of saving grace that I would get not go to crap as well?
H1's going to yell at me for being stupid but I don't want to hear it.
I couldn't be in a bad mood for this show.
They're depressing enough as is.
Now Paul's singing "Babycakes" to someone else and you now owe me twice as much for my birthday. And that's really sad because I don't really want anything else.
That message was for you, H1, not Paul. Though it could also apply to him.
I can see all this bullshit spilling into next week and all the way up until November.
I'm almost too afraid to type it out because it'll most certainly come true if I do.
I hate my desk.
At least in November there'll be stuffing...oh, but then I'll be there to take food outta your mouth :(
ReplyDelete