Sunday, May 23, 2010

Obsession(s) of the Week: 3/27/2010 - 4/23/2010

Final Fantasy XIII. 

In beauty, this is undoubtedly a Square FF game. So far, I'm enjoying the story. No one character annoys me except maybe Snow and there's no villain for me to love. At least, no physical, human-like looking villain for me to love. Musically, it's pretty good but not one of my favourite FF soundtracks to date. The battle system is fast-paced  but I'm used it by now. It's not a bad system of 'leveling' either and very similar to Final Fantasy X. Weapons and the lack of gil though is driving me nuts! I'm only 20 hours in though, so we will see how this goes...

Update on 5/23/2010:

My PS3 has been kaput for about a month now.  At almost 40 hours in or whatever it was, I was almost done with the game with two remaining chapters.  It was going well but I could safely say not my favourite FF of the series, and not in the Top 3 thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...