Today is Pi Day, and I have failed to eat any pi(e). I did eat some custard and rice pudding (more to come later on that rice pudding - oh yes). That's still a fail, I understand but...
...I did do some math today though! That's gotta count for something, right? So what if the math did not involve circles? Stop looking at me like I'm a bad person!
I hope everyone had a more successful pie eating and algebraic day than I.
Currently listening to: "Island of Dragons" by Tsuyoshi Sekito from the Brave Fencer Musashiden Original Soundtrack.
How the hell did I miss my day?! crap man! The half pi in me is so not working.
ReplyDeletewv:ovesom
yes, I am awesome, thanks.
I'm not sure, X, that the blog says you are awesome. It's looking to me like the blog is "oversome x" to me.
ReplyDeleteYou are a fake pi! I expect you to forget things like that.
wv: canneds. I don't speak blog, so I do not understand.