We finally opened up our Heinz Treacle Pudding. We opted to steam the can in a pot of boiling water and had one hell of a time trying to pry that sucker open.
| $5.49? |
| Massacred can. |
| The whipped cream worked on it. |
On Music:
It's not as though I did not know it already but Death Cab For Cutie are brilliant. In fact, I forgot that their new album was out - actually I thought it was out soon, not the first week of April. Well, colour me stoopid. But! Thanks to Amazon, I got a copy for $5.00 and on the song "Monday Morning", DCFC have managed to create three of the most incredibly intelligent lines at the start of any song I have heard.
I heart you DCFC, and I am sorry I never got to see you in concert... I'm awful.
On Trigun:
Yeah, so I've not watched any real marathon anime for two years or so. I did not know that the Trigun movie was made already...LAST YEAR. Ugh.
So I watched that and I still heart Vash the Stampede a whole lot.
He sounded a bit more animated than usual but it was a cute stand alone. It was by no means superb but it was nice to see him again after what... 7 years? 6 years? Wait, Wiki tells me 13 years. 13 YEARS?! Wow. I suspect it was more like 11 years when I watched it but yeah, wow.
On the Train:
| People are ridiculous |
Mothra lives.
Currently listening to: "Monday Morning" by Death Cab for Cutie

No comments:
Post a Comment