It feels like my birthday! What a day for a birthday...stop! Wrong day, wrong day.
It's not my birthday or Christmas but it may as well be.
The day is finally here after months of anticipation.
I got a rather huge box in the mail today all wrapped in fancy black Amazon tape. It looks classy and for 99 cent release day delivery, it best look awesome!
| If Amazon sold this as wrapping paper...I would love H1 if she wrapped all my presents in it. |
| I smell Nathan Drake |
| And I just want to give him hugs. |
P.S. H1, just because I feel as though it is a present, does not mean it can be wrapped up and stuck under the tree for me to unwrap 2 months from now. Don't be cruel!
Ooh fancy Amazon tape! :D
ReplyDeleteI know! I wonder if everyone using prime or doing special deliveries all get this tape. I looove it.
ReplyDelete