Some may say I am an ass.
A lot of people do that, actually. And they're rude.
Some may say I can cook white rice like nobody's buisness.
Those people would be right. In fact, everyone should know this about me.
Some may say I talk too damned much.
Yeah, well. I believe that to be true because look! I've typed so many words here and have not yet said what I wanted to.
Some may say I am a dreamer.
Bwahahaha, okay. I won't go there. That was just a little kid.
Some may say I am a lot of things, but the one I no longer am...
...is displaced.
That's right because it was at this time 16 years ago, we moved to the U.S.A.
It was then at that young age that I was plucked from Trinidad and brought to NY to live my life. I was confused and felt like I belonged no where for some time but now, I am no longer that displaced child.
I am a New Yorker.
Some may argue.
And to those I say, "Screw you guys."
No.
ReplyDeleteYou are a Trimerican.
ReplyDeleteWV: forks
The blog is cussing at you.
the blog is an ass. See? I cuss at it.
ReplyDeleteor as a Trimerican, does that mean I cursst at it?