That said, I have no worries that he will be quite fine wherever he goes next. He's very well respected in his field and a fine journalist.
I felt very compelled to write him and it was on the spur of the moment. Of course, I rambled because it is in my nature to do so, and I did not think through my e-mail carefully. I probably should have considering it might the one and only time I reach out to Mr. Crecente.
That said, here's the e-mail I wrote him (don't mind my rambling and gushing! He's awesome!) Click to Enlarge, if you feel so inclined:
I know, nerd right?
Even more nerdish joy is that he responded!
He didn't have to write, of course but I appreciate he took the time to do so even if it was not a very long response. But honestly, what else was he to say?
Though, you know...I feel sorry I forgot to mention Owen. Sorry, Owen! You are an awesome editor too!
And um, really...I'm still without a friend code for the 3DS but can't blame me for trying to be sly to get a friend code from Crecente. Bwahaha, I knew that was not going to happen.
But hey, you know...
I might just be persuaded to leave my 3DS friend code riiiiight here in case anyone out there with a 3DS wanted to add me as a friend...
Anyone?
Anyone?
...
Fine.
Friendless, it is!


The best part of all this is Brian Crecente, Vagabond.
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha.
- H1, with tears.
No, Bloggie Boo, he is a Vagabond not a Tranen. That is not nice. His hair is just long because he likes it that way.
wv: tranen
I know, hilarious.
ReplyDelete