In shopping for A'Face's Birthday presents and a potential scheme of racking up Lego Club points for the discounted purchase of a Haunted Mansion (which we have now estimated will take me 29.1 hours to build given my current building rate...ugh), H1 confiscated the Lego Captain America Avenging Cycle that I was going to buy for myself and squirreled it away for my Birthday.
I was bored yesterday, found it and built it. I think this means I'm not getting a Birthday present come October 4th and I may be regretting things at the moment.
In any event, I did not have that much fun building Captain America and his Avenging Cycle. There was not much to it but I did love his shield and the finished product. It was pretty cute.
So here's the thing with my abilities to use decals: I have non-existent skills. From finger prints to crookedness, it's usually a right mess with me. I can never be a Surgeon for many reasons and that's definitely one of them. No comments from the Peanut Gallery, H1!
Thus when it came time to build the Chitauri, I was nervous. The Chitauri's space glider has one giant decal on the front and I had to make sure I was putting it on correctly. And if I did not...
Or 2: Okay, I have to make sure this is going on the correct position and the right way. Don't want to eff up the Chitauri, here...
H1: Yeah, or else they'd be the Shitauri.
Or 2: ...
I am pleased to report that they remain the Chitauri.
![]() |
| I had great fun building this one. |
![]() |
| Although the Lego Engineers sent me incorrect parts for the blades! |
![]() |
| These pictures are not doing justice the great golden colours on the ship and the Chitauri's head though. |
Except maybe this guy who cannot stand on his own because his stupid Chitauri gun is too heavy for him to hold.
![]() |
| Bwahahahaha. Shitauri! |
![]() |
| .... |
![]() |
| Chitauri. I meant, Chitauri. |










Shitauri... ::tears:: I slay me.
ReplyDelete- H1
Mmmhmm. It's a good thing they turned out just fine.
ReplyDelete