Today, I spent a day at home getting over my cold along with my sister who now has one of her own. Did she get that cold from me? ...I plead the fifth.
I might do it. Maybe.
But we caught up on the last two episodes of Doctor Who and wouldn't you know it? It was Doctor Who day, apparently! I got a nice envelope in the mail today that said "Do Not Blend".
And inside was the greatest thing of all. Let me spam all of yous with pictures now!!!!!
Apparently there was some bamboozling going down at the postal office; and the postal representative inadvertently wrote "Blend" instead of "Bend". Either way, my package was neither blended nor bent. Awesome!


Yes, my Doctor Who stamps have arrived via the TARDIS. Or the Post. Whatever. Stop paying attention to method of transport!
oooooooooo....
Aaahhhhhh...
Oooooooood
Aaaahhh. Malekith! Can't wait. =D
It matters not. What does matter is a big thank you to my friend, R. Thank you, friend!
Thank you, kindly.
The Original Article was published on May 13, 2013 on zarnyx.kinja.com. The article may be found at the following link: http://zarnyx.kinja.com/woo-who-504921270






No comments:
Post a Comment