I am kitty-sitting. Pumpkin and Jazzie are good little kitties but one of my favourite people recently said to me (from now on we'll refer to him as Clownie) -"You should just eat them..."
It gets better.
Me: If they give me trouble?
Clownie: No, trouble or not, they should just be eaten.
Me: I see...you know I could eat some cat dumplings right about now.
Clownie: There you go. I'm sure Momma HoChie has all types of recipes she could bring up for them...you know, like that Japanese cat. What was it called again? Hello...
Me: Hello Kitty?
Clownie: Hello Kitty. Yes, I'm sure there must be recipes for this 'Hello Kitty' or rather, 'Goodbye Kitty'.
I'm on a quest to create a whole line of "Goodbye Kitty" recipes.
This is how TheHOchies will be rich.
Well well, the truth comes out! A Modest Kitty Proposal if ever I saw one! Suddeny the laundry basket incident makes perfect sense. I cannot wait to break the news to a certain Fatticus Orangus. He should be most appalled at what has transpired here today.
ReplyDeleteA reply from Anonymous eh? Indeed.
ReplyDelete