Sunday, January 27, 2008

Doin' Stuff

Doin' the sort of stuff that I like to call "dirty work" ie the things I've put off for months but rather enjoy doing regardless.

This is it - I'm officially out of blank discs and can no longer back up any material. This is a reminder to H1 that discs are needed and badly.

As I do stuff, let me write out my random playlist because I'm clearly not doing enough as is. I would like to point out that this is what I get for sleeping all day and now am too awake to do nothing else but stuff. In turn, this is what you get. Curse you, Trinis!

Currently listening to:

"Blackout!" - The Cloud Room
"Challenge" - Nobuo Uematsu, from the FFX Sdtk
"Shame on You" - Hot Hot Heat
"A Million Ways" - OK Go
"Losing My Religion" - R.E.M.
"Microphone Fiend" - Rage Against The Machine
"K.K. Sound Check" - Kenta Nagata, Toru Minegishi, Shinobu Tanaka from the Animal Crossing Sdtk
"Ittsuu no Shoutaijou" - Saitou Tsuneyoshi, from the xxxHolic: Manatsu no Yoru no Yume Sdtk
"Graaf, Emperor of Darkness" - Yasunori Mitsuda
"Want It All Back" - Yoko Kanno & The Seatbelts, from the Cowboy Bebop Sdtk
"Hero Summon is a Success!" - Tsuyoshi Sekito, from the Brave Fencer Musashiden Sdtk
"Ninja Hideout" - Koji Hayama, from the Ape Escape 2 Sdtk
"Way Home" - Michiru Oshima, from the Fullmetal Alchemist Sdtk
"Meatplow" - Stone Temple Pilots
"Fancy" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"Squares" - The Beta Band, from the Six Feet Under Sdtk
"Coming Undone" - Korn
"Hobo's Theme" - Kevin Manthei, from the Invader Zim Sdtk
"Dry Your Eyes" - The Streets
"Shockwave" - Black Tide
"Who's Theme" - Tsutchie featuring Minmi, from the Samurai Champloo Sdtk
"Your Blue Room" - Passengers
"Breath Me" - Sia, from the Six Feet Under Sdtk
"The Beauty of Gray" - Live
"The Fallen" - Franz Ferdinand
"Just" - Radiohead
"Meet Catch & Trail Again" - Koji Kondo, from the Mask of Majora Sdtk
"Too Much Brandy" - The Streets
"Sending a Dream into the Universe" - Nobuo Uematsu, from the Final Fantasy VII Sdtk
"Nagare, Kuukyo, This Word" - Uverworld, from the Death Note The Movie Sdtk
"Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want" - Muse
"I Bet That You Look Good on the Dancefloor" - Arctic Monkeys
"Mars: The Bringer of War" - Gustav Holst
"Joke" - Mindless Self Indulgence
"Gloves" - The Horrors
"Dancing Calbrena" - Nobuo Uematsu, from the Final Fantasy IV Sdtk
"Discovery (unused track)" - Mitsuhiko, from the Legend of Zelda: The Minish CapSdtk (argh! now i'm going have this 3 second noise on my recently played that'll take me months to clear!)
"Musica Mundana" - Yoko Shimomura, from the Parasite Eve Sdtk (this is the stuff of nightmares, jeebus)
"Vegetable" - Radiohead (really old Radiohead, often painful listening)
"Astro Boy" - Blonde Redhead (that was my first time listening to them and it was well awful)

That's that. That last song broke my computer headphones, the delta ones aren't fitting my ears and my good ones are so good, they're picking up a whole bunch of static from my not so good working condition of my speaker, and thus the playlist ends, as does my work for tonight. No music, no working. Aren't you people fortunate?
Me? Not so much! I'm ending the night on a lowlamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...