Thursday, January 03, 2008

Not For The Faint of Heart

I've a shocking confession to make.

I like popcorn flavoured jelly belly jelly beans.

On another note, this is the year we are all going to perish.

The cold air and horrendous disaster driven weather has stormed its way across the U.S.
California is expected to have some eerie devastating weather anomoly, while Floridian farmers are doing their best to protect their Citrus crops from the freezing temperatures.

This translates into a vicious domino effect cycle leading to my demise.

1. The oranges could die.
2. There'd be no orange juice production.
3. I can't drink orange juice after eating bacon.
4. If I can't drink orange juice to help wash the bacon down, then I can't eat bacon.
5. If I can't eat bacon, then I might as well just lay down and die.

2008 is already turning out to be the lamest year yet.

What next? Mega-Tsunami?
H1, shut your goat assy mouth.

Memorable Conversation of the Evening:

H1: OH NO YOU DON'T. YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT NASTY JB.
Or 2: What? hahahahahahahahahahaha. I do. I ate quite a few today and yesterday
H1's away message: People should keep their dirty secrets to themselves
Or 2: You know. You should support me during this difficult time. Ass.
H1: Support you? During what difficult time? The Popcorn JB incident? The OJ incident?
Or 2: yeah, the jellybeans...instead of telling me to keep dirty secrets to myself. I had the Dr. Pepper (flavoured jelly bean) yesterday. I was stunned.
H1: y?
Or 2: I wasn't expecting it. Then i wanted to dilute it in some water. I was thirsty.
H1: You know I don't understand you, having all these food misadventures in secret at your desk. You did not mention this once all the while. Some BFF you are.
Or 2: Well I only made the discovery today. I tasted the popcorn one once more to be certain
H1: suppose I wanted some JBs, ass. I could see you know nibbling shit at your desk behind all your paper. Secret JB eater. I thought we shared everything,even the nastiness. Oh grief.

Currently listening to: "Wet and Rusting" by Menomena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...