Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bleck! Summer!

H1 may not approve of this new layout but this is Summer to Or 2 right now. I detest it most days!

Who wants to be out of A/C with humidity that's in the 90s?

So here's the new layout of how I feel.

The sun hates me.

The temperature hates me.

The hanger-outers who crowd my train and my city streets hate me.

The noise until 3 AM because people have nothing better to do - they hate me.

And I hate it all!

Note:

Influenced by Jhonen Vasquez much? Meh, I started drawing a skull and that's how it came out looking...like a zim type head. Go figure.

Influenced by "The World Ends With You Much"? Meh, I started writing and it came out like graffiti type.

Ah well.

Currently listening to: "The Bends" by Radiohead.

4 comments:

  1. I've never felt as close to you as I do right now...

    So much rain yet no break from the humidity. I'm hoping for great weather on the 4th b/c I have a big outdoor party to go to and if it's too muggy I'll be very crabby and disappear early. You people doing anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The usual; peeps will be over, we'll be bbq'ing or something.
    Dinosaur on Wednesday, you there? Let me know because I have to make reservations tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not approve of the summer death layout.

    - H1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...